I have some questions about features

Lockout92

1. Is the auto ping feature on the duma os 100% accurate? I was just in some Cod lobbies and the ping stated on duma os was lower than what it said in game in the settings menu. I assume duma is more accurate but just want to make sure. If so is it more accurate than every game that shows ping such as apex, overwatch etc?

2. Will ping assist work for every online multiplayer game that i play? 

5 hours ago, Lockout92 said:

1. Is the auto ping feature on the duma os 100% accurate? I was just in some Cod lobbies and the ping stated on duma os was lower than what it said in game in the settings menu. I assume duma is more accurate but just want to make sure. If so is it more accurate than every game that shows ping such as apex, overwatch etc?

2. Will ping assist work for every online multiplayer game that i play? 

It's not so much to with accuracy, but more a case of the additional delays involved with the in-game ping, it'll always show as being a little higher, shouldn't be too much though.

Geo-filter in general might not work with every game, but it should work with most. If you find a particular game it doesn't appear to be working with just let us know and we'll see if we can support it!

7 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

It's not so much to with accuracy, but more a case of the additional delays involved with the in-game ping, it'll always show as being a little higher, shouldn't be too much though.

Geo-filter in general might not work with every game, but it should work with most. If you find a particular game it doesn't appear to be working with just let us know and we'll see if we can support it!

Yea i found one, just played 2 games of smite. My ping assist is set to 40 and in both games the ping was between 74 and 82 which is much higher. Is there any way to add smite because i play this game a lot.