Pre-Ordered R2

CodedBinary

Just wanted to ask.

I pre ordered the R2 a couple of days ago. Im just wondering on average how long does it take for me to recieve this ?

I'm currently located in the UK if that makes a difference :)

Im not actually fussed how long it takes, was more so just looking for an eta if possible.

I know with obviously all the stuff going on in the world atm that things can take slightly longer.

Would appreciate a response and hopefully everyone is safe and well.

Thank you !!

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We're currently fulfilling the pre-orders we've been taking for 2 months so once we've caught up we can ship the newest orders, that could take a few weeks but I can't say for certain. We're based in the UK so when it does ship it will be 1 working day delivery on average.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, sabbi666 said:

so thats suck i payd 20$ bucks more for a 1 day delivery to germany that will be in few weeks ????, :( so im fckd up cause now i can go buy myself a router.......and wait for the other router......

It does say on the order page:

Due to massive demand, we are currently in the process of shipping pre-orders from January and February. Please be aware that this means R2 orders will have delayed delivery.

We only offer 1 shipping option at the moment as well.

I understand the wait is frustrating, If you want to cancel your order you can email [email protected]