Cant connect to NJ servers

jets123123

I have an XR500 live in New York. Theres two amazing ping servers right in Jersey but i simply cant get in them, never once have i gotten into a match there. itll show it on my geo-filter for a moment then ill just never get into a lobby. Seems the only way i can play is either the Michigan servers which give me terrible orange box issues and lag or the Washington servers on the other side of the country. Other than those my ping isnt too great and would like to avoid the others. Also i have 1GB down like 80up and 10 ping on speed test

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

This this please:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist and location/radius over the area you want
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

See if you get those servers now.

I seem to just be getting the same issue. I keep seeing the server popup in my geofilter but never connect to anything. I even have Miami server in the box as a back up. Never connects. Once i put the box over Washington i get a server within a few moments tho. Super frustrating. image.png.0ab0976469879081a32acdce0420d7d1.png

• Administrators

So for PC quit the game to your desktop, also quit the game client. Make sure both are not active in the system tray otherwise the connections will not be severed which is what we want. Try that and see whether it works better then.

i basically just see this pop up, occasionally the square with a circle in Virginia then they both just disappear. My QOS i have pulled HARD to gaming and still no improvement with the boxes. I only connect to the Miami servers with this set up. Then if i circle washington i get a washington server 9/10 times.image.png.20f4cdabac5d2e846aecaa11543a2086.png

Quick update so i got into my first NJ Server. Took an absolute eternity and when i got it we were jumping out of the plane immediately meaning the server was loading in players for a bit before that. So it took forever to get into it and when i did i almost didnt even make it in before it start. Makes me feel like im just skipping all the NJ servers or something