New xr1000

• Administrators

It is a support forum so do keep in mind you're just seeing those with issues. We're investigating a few reported issues regarding QoS and NG are already testing fixes for DHCP though I don't think I've seen that much on the 1000. We are working on new firmware of course so any issues reported will be resolved.

It also some what adds to the confusion when I've been reading about it since both of the xr1000s and are the same name one just has the new ax5400. Can I ask if in house testing qos bandwidth limiting is working right? Just wanted to make sure it's not a wide spread issue that qos doesn't work,as like you say its hard to tell on a support fourm.

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Demon09 said:

It also some what adds to the confusion when I've been reading about it since both of the xr1000s and are the same name one just has the new ax5400. Can I ask if in house testing qos bandwidth limiting is working right? Just wanted to make sure it's not a wide spread issue that qos doesn't work,as like you say its hard to tell on a support fourm.

I have someone testing this at the moment so once we know for sure I can let you know, if you post a reminder here early next week I should have an answer.

56 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I have someone testing this at the moment so once we know for sure I can let you know, if you post a reminder here early next week I should have an answer.

I might just purchase it and see for my self as netgear has a current promotion going on for the new xr1000.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Demon09 said:

I might just purchase it and see for my self as netgear has a current promotion going on for the new xr1000.

That's fair enough! If you need any help or have any questions you now where we are!