Ping Heatmap force cloud update not working?

SilentGains

Hi all,

I've just received my Netduma r2 and I've bridged my prior nighthawk c7000v2 and have the r2 working properly except for the heatmap.  I've tried factory resetting on the hardware and cannot get it past the cloud update.  I receive the same response every time "Downloading data from the cloud has failed.  Make sure you are connected to the internet, or the cloud servers are down."  Can someone aid me in what I should attempt next? I AM able to flush cloud on Geo-filter without any errors however it still doesn't seem to fix my heatmap issue.  Thank you in advanced for any help.

I am on most recent firmware, 3.0.179

Here are the lines listed in system information:  

Fri Feb 12 22:52:48 2021 user.info com.netdumasoftware.pingheatmap: Ping Heatmap cloudsync result: 'false' 'HTTP sync failed'

Fri Feb 12 22:52:48 2021 user.warn com.netdumasoftware.pingheatmap: Rename file failed because 'Verify exited with 2'

Thank you,r

Actually, it appears everything works intermittently.  I tried hard resetting, trying to reupload the firmware- i've turned my modem's (I'm using a Nighthawk C7000v2) router features off along with several other features I found recommended after scouring the forums.  Every page appears to load very slowly if it loads at all.  I am connected to a tested and working Cat 6 LAN on a i-9 9900k OC'd and 2080ti.  CPU usage (when i'm able to view it on system information) appears high (sometimes demanding 4-5) but not consistently at 100 percent so i'm not sure where the hitch is.

I've also tested this with another laptop both over wifi and LAN- I appear to have the same issue in very slow loading pages if they load at all. Usually getting "Error: This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minutes."

But to more directly answer your question Fraser, I am now able to utilize the ping heatmap when it works however it's so inconsistent that if I switch tabs from geo-filter to heatmap or any other application all of my settings and device seem to disappear.