Multiple issues using DUMAOS on my XR700

Hi, 

Few issues I've encountered after 1 day of using my router

1 - When 'Filter' is set to ON, Discord will not connect to any chats

2 - My player location, no matter where I put my home as or where I set my VPN up in is always set to The Netherlands - e.g. my VPN was set to Belarus and my icon was Netherlands. I then set my VPN to South Africa and my player icon was the Netherlands... I then set filtering to On in SA and it blocked my player icon

I have attached an image showing 2 players, neither of them in the location I am. No game is currently running and no VPN is on (I am in the UK) - 

Please can someone help me understand what it is I am doing and possibly help to get me going, any help will be appreciated

Thanks

I seem to have a workaround for the issue regarding player location - I can just set the VPN on my windows app rather than using the hybridVPN - checked it and that updates my player location to where I set my VPN... would still be good to know where I am going wrong with integrating expressvpn in the hybrid VPN (not showing me in the correct location)

The discord problem still remains an issue though

Thank you

Welcome to the forum!

If you're based in the UK and it's showing you in the Netherlands, that's about right I think, it's not going to be completely accurate but equally it doesn't matter much. 

When you connect to a discord server, zoom all the way out and see if anything is showing as blocked, if so, manually allow it.

Well, turns out when running discord a player icon pops up in Netherlands... So that answers that

I have noticed something else - when i join a chat channel in discord the player icon pops up in geo-filter and I have to allow it but if I change channels it brings up a new ID and I have to allow that one too, is there any way I can just allow discord as a whole?

21 minutes ago, moord said:

Well, turns out when running discord a player icon pops up in Netherlands... So that answers that

I have noticed something else - when i join a chat channel in discord the player icon pops up in geo-filter and I have to allow it but if I change channels it brings up a new ID and I have to allow that one too, is there any way I can just allow discord as a whole?

I think once you've allowed them you shouldn't need to do it again, you might find you end up allowing 10+ peers though...

We are looking into a way to prevent you from having to do this, but this is the workaround for now!