Interesting read

Swgohlegend

• 1 year later...

I saw a video today on youtube from Bad Boy Beamen. If you aren't familiar with him he has spent his youtube career trying to accuse every youtuber/streamer of cheating. Rumor mill says he was banned for cheating and now tries to drag everyone else through the mud for his failures. I don't have any proof of that but he seems to have a chip on his shoulder. Well the video I watched today he was trying to accuse JGOD of manipulating SBMM by using an R2, that was clearly sponsored by Netduma. It's hiliarious to read through the followers of BBB, "Activision needs to block any player that's using an Netduma", "Youtubers use Netduma and VPN's to bypass SBMM and get bot lobbies", "I use to love JGOD, now he's a sellout." 

A netduma will not give you better lobbies. It doesn't have know what your's or the lobbies stats are. Literally the best thing this router does is prevent you from joining higher ping lobbies. A slight advantage to skilled players. It's comical that these people think that this is cheating or manipulating the game. I have a .79 k/d...I play with 1.5-2.5 k/d players almost always..Yea I get shit on a lot. But even though I play against a lot of players that are way more skilled than myself, I get used to players that work together, communicate, and have plans and fore thought. Now when I go off on my own and SBMM matches me up with lobbies of my stat level it's comical. I look like Futives, Handler, Marksman all in one. It actually messes with me because people are in random parts of the map that you would never expect. In all reality I'm basically reverse boosting. 

That is a fact. A good attorney never asks a question if they don't know the answer. 

It's really comical what he tries to pass off as content. The best was the Ricochet anticheat coming out. He really seem to think that these guys were all going to get banned. He's just a loser of a person. Like if he really, really cared about helping get rid of cheaters, wouldn't you hand over all the discord servers, forums, and private contacts he claim's to have, but then I'd guess he'd have no one to drag through mud to boost his feable ego. What he does pisses me off more than any cheater.