Geo-Filter/Ping assist not working correctly

Hello, 

Just bought an XR500 recently and cannot get the Geofilter and Ping assist to work properly on COD cold war.

For some reason when I'm joining games I keep connecting to "ping assist player or servers" I created polygon sketches around the servers that show the lowest ping on the heatmap.

I am playing on pc and already set my pc as a Playstation in device manager and I'm also using a static IP.

I will attach a screenshot of my settings below.

Thank you in advance!

Capture.PNG

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Can you provide a screenshot of the top of the Geo-Filter and also the bottom please? I'd also recommend upgrading to the latest beta build and doing a factory reset https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

Hi Fraser, thanks for your reply.

Here is the screenshot. As you can see I have blocked multiple peers that I was connecting to that were outside the locations that I marked.

I already tried doing the reset and it's doing the same thing. 

Which one is the latest 3.0 build?

This is the one I have installed:

Firmware VersionV2.3.2.104-DumaOS3.0-Beta

DumaOS Version3.0.150

Capture.PNG

• Administrators

Its .108, the one pinned to the top of the page I linked. Would recommend a factory reset after upgrading.

Delete the device from the Geo-Filter, give the PC the PlayStation device type in the Device Manager, then add it to the Geo-Filter with the manual option and it should filter better.