netduma r1 internet connection problem

ali es

Hello

my netduma r1 was fine i changed my house and i have this problem that internet is not stable sometimes i need to refresh few times for a page it goes and come back sometimes does not load a video or picture of a website , with isp modem everything is fine , i double checked all the info in the forum , changed to new cable , firmware update ,factory reset and etc nothing is helping

i use terminal on mcbook for ping to 8.8.8.8 it seems to be stable and only few time outs however browser is not having a stable connection and does not open even google pages 

i tested few devices and ps4 also all with same problem 1 second everything is ok and few sec after dissconnected , wifi connection is not lost just the no internet

thank you in advance 

• 2 weeks later...

last version firmware downloaded from your website 

isp is upc.hu (vodafon)

modem is : cbn modem ch7465vf

problem is i gave up using netduma because as sson as i plug netduma to the main modem now internet in main modem get disconnected after few seconds and i need to reset many times until my main modem internet is back ! contacted the isp they claim no problem with their device ! please help me to fix it 

• Administrators

Does that modem provide WiFi? So you're saying with the R1 connected to the modem and a device directly connected to the modem you don't get any internet? Did you put the modem in bridge mode?

In System Information please take a screenshot then I can see what version you're on.