NetDuma R2 Set Up in Europe

Aldex

Greetings
I have three questions regarding the Netduma R2 router.
First, if I am from Europe, will I get the standard power cable for this region included in the box if I order the R2 from the Netduma website?
Second, I saw that the R2 is supposed to connect to a primary modem our ISPs provide. Is the R2 compatible with all ISP modems. I live in Croatia and my ISP is Hrvatski Telekom, part of the larger company, Deutsche Telekom. 
The third is regarding my own specific set-up. I have my PS5 connected via a LAN cable to my modem, however, this is done through a LAN port in my gaming room, the modem itself is in a different part of my home. If I connect the R2 directly to the primary modem, can I use the LAN port in this room to redirect the PS5 to the R2 and not the primary modem, or would I have to set up the R2 in this room through that port and then connect my PS5 directly. In this case, they would be right next to each other.
Thank you for your time 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

To answer your questions:

1. Yes you will get the appropriate plug or a plug + adapter that you can use in your country. 
  2. Yes it is, although if you use a pure modem (no wifi) and require VLAN for a connection then the R2 doesn't currently support this but will be implemented in the future.
  3. Just to clarify, the LAN port in your gaming room, is that coming from the wall? It depends how the modem itself is connected to that port, if it's through the LAN port on the modem to the wall which then provides internet to the port in the room then yes you can put the R2 there instead, connect that to the wall and then in theory you should have a direct connection to the R2 through that port. Alternatively you could setup the R2 in that room instead through the port yes.

Thank you for the quick reply Fraser :)
It does have wi-fi, so no worries there. The model that they give out to consumers is the ZTE Home Gateway ZXDSL 931VII. I believe I should actually call it a router
Yes, the LAN port is on the wall and I have a direct connection with my router when I connect my PS5 through it. 
The other thing I wanted to ask was if I connect the R2 directly into my main router,  which is in a separate room as I said, when I connect my PS5 via this LAN port as usual, will I be able to use the features of the R2 or will my PS5 still default to my primary router, ignoring the R2? 

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Aldex said:

Thank you for the quick reply Fraser :)
It does have wi-fi, so no worries there. The model that they give out to consumers is the ZTE Home Gateway ZXDSL 931VII. I believe I should actually call it a router
Yes, the LAN port is on the wall and I have a direct connection with my router when I connect my PS5 through it. 
The other thing I wanted to ask was if I connect the R2 directly into my main router,  which is in a separate room as I said, when I connect my PS5 via this LAN port as usual, will I be able to use the features of the R2 or will my PS5 still default to my primary router, ignoring the R2? 

If you're able to connect the router so that it instead provides the connection to that LAN port then when you connect the PS5 to that port then it would default to the R2 rather than the ISP router. If you can't specify the R2 to use that port then if you used the port in the room it would default to the ISP router instead.