I no longer have an internet connection

bossman

Hello,

I'm a new NetDuma R1 owner and having some issues connecting to the internet on both wifi and ethernet. It was working fine for the past week or so up until today. I use it for the GeoFilter feature when playing Warzone on PC and haven't changed any other settings since configuring the router. It's some sort of DNS error but I'm not sure why that would be. I am now connected to my ISP's modem and got the same DNS error when visiting websites. I fixed the error by using 1.1.1.1 DNS servers on my PC. I still have the router connected so WiFi works but still have no access to the internet. Any idea what the issue is, what could have caused this and how I could fix it?

Thanks!

Update: My WiFi connection has been restored and can actually visit websites. When it first restored websites were super slow to load tho. Going to hook PC back up to the router and see what happens..

2nd Update: It seems everything has been restored and working as usual.. I'm still not sure what the issue was tho..

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Glad you managed to get it working again, sometimes these things just happen and they resolve themselves. Might have been the ISP router renewing the WAN IP for example. If it happens again let us know and we can delve deeper into it.