Netduma R2 Nat Type issue Xbox

Soenda

playing wired on my xbox and i dont get an open nat type. i can not get any games on like FIFA. it's frustrating.

when i play wireless connecting to a wifi extender i do get open nat type..

can someone help me?

So i switched the geofilter thingy off and that gives me an open nat type. But i felt like the connection was alot better with it on. Can i have it on and still get an open nat? What would i have to change 

isp modem is in bridge with r2 connected to it. Then a wire from r2 to xbox. The extender is also connected to the r2 @Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

Okay so you're looking at the CoD reading of NAT is that right instead of the console NAT? As you have an Open NAT with the Geo-Filter disabled it means when the Geo-Filter is enabled and it says moderate it is a misreading so you can safely ignore that - you will have an open NAT.

No. On the console thingy it doesn’t load for a while and when i do the test it says theres a problem with the nat type

on fifa trying head to head games i cant connect to people when wired. Wireless to the extender i can. 

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Soenda said:

No. On the console thingy it doesn’t load for a while and when i do the test it says theres a problem with the nat type

on fifa trying head to head games i cant connect to people when wired. Wireless to the extender i can. 

Is that with the Geo-Filter enabled? If you disable it does the console test work?