Please Help. Don't know how to use.

jamesalon56

Hello, I recently just bought an R2, and i am having a difficult time on the correct settings to use for WZ. Please help! 

Here are some probs,

• when it comes to filtering mode, I dont know if I should use Call of Duty, or Call of Duty PC only! (I am running on PC, but filtering mode is not allowed on 'Call of Duty PC only')
  • Not sure how to set it to if I only wanna play Texas Servers. (I am from west coast, and play with east coasters, so I am looking for a middle ground)

Screenshot 2021-01-02 003116.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Delete the device from the Geo-Filter, then in the Device Manager give it the PlayStation device type, then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option. Then it will filter correctly, also put Ping Assist at 0 and it will exclusively use your radius. Radius position/size is good.

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Delete the device from the Geo-Filter, then in the Device Manager give it the PlayStation device type, then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option. Then it will filter correctly, also put Ping Assist at 0 and it will exclusively use your radius. Radius position/size is good.

How come I need to set it to PS4 and not PC? 

• Administrators

The specific game services sometimes need to be updated, where as the console service that is selected when using the PlayStation device type doesn't. I always recommend it to PC players so that they can always filter and also don't need to change it depending on the game they're playing.