Netduma R2

Elithomas1997

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm in the process now of getting an update from the team on when we can get shipments out. Due to the holidays there is a back log and we are delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will get it out as soon as possible.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Egriggs1225 said:

I'm having the same problem,  ordered the R2 and still haven't received a tracking number or anything 

Hey welcome to the forum!

Sorry for the inconvenience, please see my response above, once I have more information I will let people know.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm in the process now of getting an update from the team on when we can get shipments out. Due to the holidays there is a back log and we are delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will get it out as soon as possible.

So will I get refunded on my 1 day shipping then? I think it's kind of ridiculous to pay an extra $20 for one day shipping and then not get what is promised by paying for it. And when will I have an update on it. 

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Everyone who ordered should be getting an email today that will explain what is happening. If you're not happy with the contents of the email then please reply and they can help.

When will we receive this email? I have nothing from you guys. 

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Everyone who ordered should be getting an email today that will explain what is happening. If you're not happy with the contents of the email then please reply and they can help.

I still have yet to receive an email. Please update me as I spent money and have received absolutely nothing. 

3 hours ago, Egriggs1225 said:

Same, I've checked off and on all day. 

Yeah it’s getting annoying. Getting no email responses and barely getting a response on the forum. I feel like they’re taking my money and just leaving with it.

• Administrators

I've been informed that due to Brexit we've had a few challenges with our courier that we needed to overcome as well so that hasn't helped. So that's why the email wasn't sent but you should get something today, either an email giving you an update or a shipping confirmation. I've been told this by the person that will be sorting this out so I don't have any more information at the moment.

Apologies for the late reply, I've worked all over the holidays as most people are off and I took most of the day off yesterday after my initial responses to topics for my SO birthday so I assure you we're not ignoring you. Most people are off due to the holidays as most other companies are and so once everyone is back on Monday everything should go forward smoothly.

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've been informed that due to Brexit we've had a few challenges with our courier that we needed to overcome as well so that hasn't helped. So that's why the email wasn't sent but you should get something today, either an email giving you an update or a shipping confirmation. I've been told this by the person that will be sorting this out so I don't have any more information at the moment.

Apologies for the late reply, I've worked all over the holidays as most people are off and I took most of the day off yesterday after my initial responses to topics for my SO birthday so I assure you we're not ignoring you. Most people are off due to the holidays as most other companies are and so once everyone is back on Monday everything should go forward smoothly.

I’ve still yet to receive an email. I’ve emailed numerous times now.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Elithomas1997 said:

I’ve still yet to receive an email. I’ve emailed numerous times now.

Emailing more won't help, in fact it's more likely to slow the response down. They will respond as soon as they're able - probably personally to your email on Monday and hopefully a general email before then.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Emailing more won't help, in fact it's more likely to slow the response down. They will respond as soon as they're able - probably personally to your email on Monday and hopefully a general email before then.

You said I would receive an email today or a shipping confirmation and I have received nothing. I paid for one day shipping and i'm not going to get my order for over a week? 

• Administrators

You should be getting emails either from us or DHL, the earlier you ordered e.g. 27th the earlier you will get an email. If you ordered on 30th/31st etc you'll have to wait longer for an email but someone is working through the orders right now so please check your emails.