XR300 Randomly disconnects and reconnects immediately

i've tried changing things, factory resetting A LOT, everything. I just randomly get kicked off of Warzone. (it's the only game I play)

I have UPnP off, I have ipv6 disabled.

Before it was Activision servers scanning my ports and kicking me off, I fixed that. Now I have no idea why I'm getting kicked off randomly.

logs before happening: (wasn't the time of when it happened, but it happened after this.. like 10 minutes after.

[DoS attack: FIN Scan] attack packets in last 20 sec from ip [199.232.77.16], Monday, Dec 28,2020 18:03:20

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is your exact physical setup? What is the model of your modem? If you connect directly to the modem do you still get kicked?

stock spectrum modem (not a hybrid), i haven't tried being directly connected, but I never got kicked with my old router.

43 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What speeds do you pay for/expect? How many devices do you have active? Have you adjusted QoS at all?

Could you try direct just so we can rule it out please?

will need to test it for a few hours, it doesn't happen consistently.

i'm paying for 400 down/20 up. i get what I'm supposed to get. Smart TV, My PC (wired), 2 phones (not constantly) and an amazon dot

• Administrators

How is the device connected, via wifi or ethernet? Does it usually happen at the beginning, middle or end of a match? Is there any patterns you've noticed when it happens such as a specific devices starts being used for example?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How is the device connected, via wifi or ethernet? Does it usually happen at the beginning, middle or end of a match? Is there any patterns you've noticed when it happens such as a specific devices starts being used for example?

My device is wired. It happens randomly in the middle of the game, but I'm sure it can happen during any point of a match. The TV is always on, phones are connected only at night, so I don't believe it's a device causing it.

On 12/30/2020 at 9:26 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you have a look in the log file at the time it happens and see if there are any entries please?

Also disable QoS completely in the Anti-Bufferbloat 3 line option menu and see if that helps.

nothing was in the entries and it just happened. QoS is disabled

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Give the device a static/reserved IP in LAN Settings, I'm wondering if there is some kind of IP/port conflict. What settings are you using to get an Open NAT?

sometimes i'm open sometimes I'm moderate. I've disabled QoS, I haven't lagged out YET, but it sometimes didn't happen. Need to do more playing.  Haven't done anything in regards to an open nat