Trying to Connect to West Coast Servers w/ R2 Router

Maxipad

Hello!

I live in North Carolina. I am trying to connect or ping to West Coast US servers. What is the easiest way to tell my router that I am in west coast or what is the easiest way to Geo Filter this?!? Can someone send me step by step instructions?!

Thanks!

Max

So whenever I do this, When i am searching for a match on Warzone, it keeps finding servers in Oklahoma or other areas and then forces me out of the server because they are not within my circle radius. 

How Warzone works clearly it is trying to find me a match with lower ping since I am clearly in NC, not CA. 

Do i need to restart my PC or start filtering before i open the app or anything specific?

Thanks!

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Maxipad said:

So whenever I do this, When i am searching for a match on Warzone, it keeps finding servers in Oklahoma or other areas and then forces me out of the server because they are not within my circle radius. 

How Warzone works clearly it is trying to find me a match with lower ping since I am clearly in NC, not CA. 

Do i need to restart my PC or start filtering before i open the app or anything specific?

Thanks!

Yes I would suggest you make these settings before the game/client are opened at all, then wait 2 minutes. Then when you boot up the game it will ping the servers and realize only those within your radius are able to be connected to and thus force you onto them when you do matchmaking.