Cold War Crashing and a Poor Quality Game

simjc

Hello, do you think that cheats only have Pcs ? Do you really think so ? I played with the xbox I switched to the PC for obvious reasons . I was part of a clan on PC where hacks are banned and we posed the problem .... , you can’t do anything , even without crossplay . If you want to know how big the problem is , it is certain that in every game there are at least three or four cheaters not only on Pcs. The problem also arises in the consoles , there are also ', just quote the Cronusmax .... On the net you can find as many as you want of Cheats , I repeat the problem we can not deal with so'.

Indeedy. I knew they had recoil control as an option, but some one told me the other day that wall hacks were now available. I owned one for purely playing on the PS4 with my Xbox Elite controller. I never used the cheat features are per other old video. My PS4 is still gathering dust, but if wall hacks are now an option with auto aim or whatever its called, then thats sad... BUT it must somehow be detecting the aim assist to snap onto targets, which means more info is being sent to the controller then one realises.