ping problem while i streaming from ps5

dr_leh1

Thanks for posting!

I would suggest enabling classified games. This may influence why your ping spikes.

I would also advise you ensure your QoS settings are correctly configured. Go to QoS, select the burger menu on congestion control and set your bandwidth speeds as appropriate to what you get from your ISP. Once you’ve done that, select Auto Enable in congestion control. After that, select auto setup and let that run its course. This will ensure that gaming traffic will be prioritised and will be unaffected by other traffic (i.e Twitch), this should hopefully reduce your ping.

On 12/3/2020 at 4:12 PM, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for posting!

I would suggest enabling classified games. This may influence why your ping spikes.

I would also advise you ensure your QoS settings are correctly configured. Go to QoS, select the burger menu on congestion control and set your bandwidth speeds as appropriate to what you get from your ISP. Once you’ve done that, select Auto Enable in congestion control. After that, select auto setup and let that run its course. This will ensure that gaming traffic will be prioritised and will be unaffected by other traffic (i.e Twitch), this should hopefully reduce your ping.

thanks for the advise i well let you know if its work correctly