Dealing with alot of wifi dropping since I got the R2

Matalle

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum!

Could you please let me know the current firmware you're running?

If you're running an older version, please first try an update to 3.0.179, as this contains a number of WiFi fixes.

Here's a link: 

I am also having issues with the Internet connection dropping since upgrading to latest firmware.

WiFi connection to router seems fine as I can have the web-console open but no web-pages load.

Rebooting the R2 seems to restore it, so it's unlikely to be my (admittedly very BAD Sky) modem.

Minor issue: Network Monitor (Network Snapshot) app has a bizarre formatting issue where the X-axis labels disappear unless you are actively resizing the window...

Firmware: R2 3.0.179

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Uncle_Steve said:

I am also having issues with the Internet connection dropping since upgrading to latest firmware.

WiFi connection to router seems fine as I can have the web-console open but no web-pages load.

Rebooting the R2 seems to restore it, so it's unlikely to be my (admittedly very BAD Sky) modem.

Minor issue: Network Monitor (Network Snapshot) app has a bizarre formatting issue where the X-axis labels disappear unless you are actively resizing the window...

Firmware: R2 3.0.179

Thanks for the input! Please see the direct message I've sent you :)