Have to reboot every few days.

Fearlessgear

Hello, I am having a lot of instability issues with my new R2. Geo-filter, network setting, Heat map and other features fail to load. I am on the latest firmware. The only way I can get this back Is by rebooting. This was fixing it for a week or so at a time, but now I am having to do it every few days. I constantly get Rapp store failed to load error.  Also Call Of Duty Cold War is always moderate while Modern Warfare is open. I play on PC and have been having these issues since I got my R2 almost 2 months now. No issues with my R1 or XR500. 

• Administrators

Wasn't suggesting you DMZ the PC, just ascertaining what you've done regarding NAT. Are both games open on the PC? If so then it makes sense why that happens because one game (the first) is using the ports that the second one needs.

No one game at a time is running. So I updated the setting you were talking about, and before I did this my nat was open in In CW and open in MW. After I updated and reboot it it went back to moderate in CW. Also it was still very slow to load anything, and I still got the error from the Rapp store. 

I’m having these SAME problems occasionally my wifi will just drop and I’ll have to reboot. Wasn't having these problem until I got the R2

Edit: I can’t turn my geo filter on anymore for whatever reason factory reset not helping. 

• Administrators

Thanks for the feedback guys. Could you both provide more information regarding this as requested in this topic here? https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33667-having-disconnect-issues-please-post-here/

Also try the potential solution there and see if that helps.