can't get IPv6 to work properly

I cant seem to get my netgear nighthawk xr500 to work correctly with ipv6, when i test my ipv6 it says i am getting it and everything is ok and i score 10/10 on the test, But i have 4 xboxes in the house and with ipv6 enabled, when there is a software update for the console it fails everytime. so to download anything like games or to update the firmware on any of the consoles i have to disable ipv6. 

my network service provider is callflow, also known as trooli, and i get uo to 1000 meg which is gurenteed 900 meg, my setup is ISP modem and ISP billion router which i then have a ethernet cable going from that into the yellow internet port on the back of the router. i then go into settings on the xr500 and i manually change the ip address to use a static ip address and then i log in to the billion router and put that ip address in to the DMZ, then i log back into the xr500 and i try to put the ipv6 on auto detect, passthrough and DHCP, i beleive i have tried them all. also on the QOS i tell the router i am only getting 600meg and i put the anti bufferbloat on 75% which means the router is only using 450 meg. so there should be no problem with packet loss, and when i do a test for bufferbloat i score A+. I hope someone can help and looks at this and says i am being really stupid and i just need to click on a few things. many thanks

hello, it just says update failed and to try again, and it does the same thing with the xbox one S and the Xbox one X and the new series X, it will keep failing until i turn IPV6 off and then it will work. i have not noticed an error code but on the next update i will have a good look for one.

1st i tried to do the update with the billion router and it worked perfectly, so i checked all the settings and took a photo of the billion settings, and i noticed that the DNS address was different on the xr500 to that on the billion so i put the DNS server which was on the billion router and entered them on the netgear router, and have successfully managed to update the last 2 xboxes with the xr500 with ipv6 enabled. and everything is working perfectly now. hopefully it isnt a fluke if so i will get back to you. but hopefully this can help anyone else that is having this problem out there, thank you for your speedy responses and your help.