Hulu does not work on PS4 & Firestick

Steven R

Hello!

I received my NetDumaR2 a few days ago and can't seem to get the Hulu app to work on my Amazon Firestick or my Playstation 4.  Also the Amazon Associate website cannot be reached. I have been checking that site every day for a year or so and have never had that problem until using this router.  Apart from that it seems everything is working great.

Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Steven

25 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The reason most likely for both issues is due to the Adblocker, so disable that, do they both then work correctly?

This fixed the problem! Thank you so much for the help!

• Administrators

You're very welcome! Up to you whether you want to enable it again or not but if you do then do the following so they still work:

• Disable the Firestick & PS4 specifically leaving all other devices enabled
  • Add a whitelist entry for the Amazon associate site so you can access it when adblock is enabled

• 1 year later...

I’ve been having issues loading live TV on my fire stick. Sometimes I have to unplug it and reconnect it to the network, but it still takes forever to load. At first I thought this was a problem with the app, but after doing a factory reset and trying to load it in a web browser like you said, there were loads of delays between channels too – so how can that be fixed? Has it happened often for people on this forum?

Updated:  After two day of search just recently found out that it was network connection error on firestick through the source (http://bestdroidplayer.com/streaming-apps/hulu-not-working-on-firestick/) which solve help me out to fix my connectivity issue.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Marcus said:

I’ve been having issues loading live TV on my fire stick. Sometimes I have to unplug it and reconnect it to the network, but it still takes forever to load. At first I thought this was a problem with the app, but after doing a factory reset and trying to load it in a web browser like you said, there were loads of delays between channels too – so how can that be fixed? Has it happened often for people on this forum?

What router and firmware version are you using? Is it connected to 2.4 or 5GHz WiFi? Have you disabled QoS, Adblocker etc to see if it helps?