No Internet on R2

Az10

So I received my R2 router today tried to set it up but I can’t get an internet connection and can’t even make it to the interface. I’ve tried calling my isp to renew my ip, reset my ONT and nothing helps. I also own a xr1000 and I have no problems with the xr1000 I get an internet connection instantly . I’m not sure if I received a faulty product but if Someone can please help me out

Setup:

Fios Gigabit

ONT to R2 

Things I have tried:

calling ISP to release my ip

Reset my ONT

Factory reset r2

New ethernet cables

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. I would assume you know or would have input any details such as PPPoE in to get a connection if needed as you have the XR.

Have you gone through the Setup Wizard on the R2? If you connect the R2 behind the XR do you get a connection through it?

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. I would assume you know or would have input any details such as PPPoE in to get a connection if needed as you have the XR.

Have you gone through the Setup Wizard on the R2? If you connect the R2 behind the XR do you get a connection through it?

I tried connecting the R2 to the Xr and no connection at this point it don’t know what to do anymore.

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Take the XR MAC address and set that on the R2, that can sometimes trick the ISP/modem into allowing a connection.

Still no connection 

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay connect it to the XR and then in R2 WAN Settings go to static and use this information, apply it and see if you get a connection.

IP - 192.168.1.50
Subnet - 255.255.255.0
Gateway - 192.168.1.1

Alright I tried about everything can I please receive a replacement or refund?