Can't update firmware

celebrimbor93

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, celebrimbor93 said:

i have enabled remote access , and disabled ipv6 in Lan/Wan . i do not have a console currently .

Okay make sure that the R2 is in the DMZ of the ISP modem/router or the ISP modem/router is in modem/bridge/passthrough modes so we can access. Will be Monday at the earliest.

Guest Killhippie
3 hours ago, celebrimbor93 said:

oh wow it's actually the same 10.0.0.50 

10.0.0.50 is a private IP address. Private IP addresses are used inside a local area network (LAN) and are not visible on the internet.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, celebrimbor93 said:

oh wow it's actually the same 10.0.0.50 

Okay great so I assume you access the ISP router via 10.0.0.1? 

So the R2 is in the DMZ so disable UPnP and any firewall rules on the ISP router and we can try the fix again tomorrow.

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay great so I assume you access the ISP router via 10.0.0.1? 

So the R2 is in the DMZ so disable UPnP and any firewall rules on the ISP router and we can try the fix again tomorrow.

I disabled UPNP and all firewall rules on the ISP router . sorry about the troubles guys i really appreciate all of you .

• Administrators
11 hours ago, celebrimbor93 said:

I disabled UPNP and all firewall rules on the ISP router . sorry about the troubles guys i really appreciate all of you .

Don't worry! Thank you for that, I will post back one I have any information either way.

• Administrators

Brilliant to hear that, glad it's all working now. Make sure to do a factory reset now to ensure the cleanest installation. I'll close this topic as it is resolved but if you have any questions/issues feel free to open another.