Multiple WANs

I know this is a stretch but something I really wish that was on the consumer level of routers is dual wan support. I would like to be able to configure both port 5 and 4 with WAN settings and the router have some form of failover built in. I would gladly pay for this addon as well. Or even an R3 model with much more configuration for example site to site VPN's. This thought and idea came up because as COVID has been a thing for a while now, working from home is increasingly becoming more popular. Another cool idea would be to have specific devices and or traffic go out one interface vs the other. Like having your stream go out through your secondary wan and your game traffic coming in via the primary wan. Just a thought. 

4 hours ago, Newfie said:

Do you mean port aggregation?

the XR700 has this but is coming to the end of its production run. You can’t split wan if you have a single line in. 

No quite the opposite. Although LACP would be pretty cool I was thinking more of a failover scenario.

13 hours ago, Newfie said:

You can configure some NG routers lan ports as wan however I believe your are talking about insuring a server or network is continually running in case of an issue and I’m not sure that’s applicable in a domestic router. 
Interesting idea though.

I have the R2