Verizon G3100 / Netduma R2 Bridgemode

Orli Is Washed

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Based on some information I found online please do the following:

1. Have the R2 connected correctly to the G3
  2. Have a wired PC connected to the R2
  3. Access https://myfiosgateway.com/
  4. Go to Network -> Broadband (coax/ethernet) -> Settings and then disable the firewall
  5. Go to Network -> Home -> Settings and find the bridge option that has a checkbox should say broadband, tick that.

See if you get a connection then.

got the connection going through a different method because disabling my firewall really ain't it. it comes with risk.

I play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Modern warfare what would you recommend for settings on the router to get the best possible ping/latency

• Administrators

The R2 has its own firewall so your devices wouldn't be at risk but glad you were able to get it working.

Use Ping Heatmap to find where the lowest ping servers are and then go to the Geo-Filter and draw polygons around those locations to force them each time.

Do a Connection Benchmark test and check your Ping Under Load results, the idea is that you want them as close to the Ping Test results as possible. Use Congestion Control on Always and experiment with different percentages to see what brings Ping Under Load down so change percentage, test, change, test etc.