Slow speeds on XR300

I've recently upgraded my internet to a 750mbps down / 200 up internet connection from  what was a 50/10 connection. Using a Netgear Nighthawk XR300. During the intial install it took this router about 20 minutes to get an internet connection and seemed good after that. I'm now only getting about 120 mbps down and 120 up. I've found the source to be my router as I connected directly to the ONT in my home and I'm getting closer to 800mbps down and 225 up. Any ideas on what could be causing this I've disabled IPV6 and have turned off QoS. My router's wan port is getting a full gig connection and full duplex as well. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Did you disable QoS completely from the 3 line option menu in the top left of the Anti-Bufferbloat panel? In the Device Manager table view what does the link speed say for all the ports?

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Did you disable QoS completely from the 3 line option menu in the top left of the Anti-Bufferbloat panel? In the Device Manager table view what does the link speed say for all the ports?

Oddly enough the issue seems to have resolved itself most recent speedtest on speedtest.net is showing 797 up and 219 down which is where I'm expecting it to be at. Wan was showing 1000 full as well as lan 1 the port I run my computer from. Lan 2 did show a 100mbps connection but I suspect that to be due to it being hooked up to my TV which probably only has a 100mbps ethernet port.