Different Speed Connection

TBEKickz

Hello, i currently have xfinity provider. I get 950 Download Speed & 45 Upload Speed before i had the router. Now that i connect the router & have it running, I only get 600 Download & 36 Upload Speed. Anyone Know Why That?

I’m in the same position as the op. I have xfinity myself 600 down and 18 up but can barely get 70 down but I am getting 18 up. I can hook up my 5 year old linksys and that will push 200 down and 18 up. Had the xr1000 and that got me literally 400 down and 18 up. Is there a reason why the r2 on my end is pushing so low for dl? I’ve seen yt vids with it pushing close to 900 down and up but it’s not happening for me at all but when I do a connection bench test it shows my correct isp speeds I’m supposed to be getting. It’s weird. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dave62782 said:

I’m in the same position as the op. I have xfinity myself 600 down and 18 up but can barely get 70 down but I am getting 18 up. I can hook up my 5 year old linksys and that will push 200 down and 18 up. Had the xr1000 and that got me literally 400 down and 18 up. Is there a reason why the r2 on my end is pushing so low for dl? I’ve seen yt vids with it pushing close to 900 down and up but it’s not happening for me at all but when I do a connection bench test it shows my correct isp speeds I’m supposed to be getting. It’s weird. 

Are you testing via WiFi or ethernet? Do you have QoS enabled?

I’m always wired. Tested both with qos off and on. Same thing. It’s weird. I also have a ASUS and I’ll plug that up from time to time and I get 300 down and 18 from that. I’m lost as to why I’m getting those results from the r2. I tried looking everywhere in the router GUI to see if something is switched off but nothing