Xbox series x

Fashion

need help with the net duma r1 dont know if i need to upgrade mine havent used it in months and i got the new series x xbox and i can not hear nobody in the parties at all and its not popping up on my geo filter

• Administrators

We're looking into an Xbox chat issue at the moment that does seem to be restricted to the R1. We haven't had any reports of this on the series X just yet so unsure if that is affecting it. If you disable the Geo-Filter completely can you hear people in your parties?

• 5 months later...
On 11/11/2020 at 8:10 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Get a previous firmware file that you want to downgrade to and just do the same as you would do for upgrading. It will likely be part of a firmware update so we'll announce that.

Doesnt work i did upload the last fir.ware and u have no update. What can i do?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, BABAxxYAGA said:

Doesnt work i did upload the last fir.ware and u have no update. What can i do?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It hasn't been fixed yet unfortunately but we're working on it at the moment. Best bet is to downgrade as it supposedly works on the original firmware

• Administrators
3 hours ago, BABAxxYAGA said:

Hi,

Thanks for taking again this case. I just updated to the last firmware and the same thing happens its kicking me out of group lobbys. What else can i do?

What firmware are you on currently? 

• Administrators

Clear your web browser cache/cookies and you should be able to access it. If it's not working on that version then it's just something we'll have to fix, I haven't seen a workaround for it as yet.