GeoFilter - XR300 Problems

Hello all. 

I'm having problems with my XR300 and the Geofilter. I live in the UK and have a modem provided by sky. [This could be the issue]. The modem has been DMZ'ed to the XR300 making sure that my computer has an OPEN nat type. [Yes the XR300 is DMZ'ed to my PC]. I seem not to get into games from the UK server. I think the server is located in London for Warzone but the game still throws me into lobbies with 42ms - 100ms games. Seems like Warzone is ignoring the Geofilter. [It keeps going up and up till I get into a really high ping game]. I've tried all the steps from other posts on the forum such as : Changing my PC to a console in the device manager ... Flushing the cloud and all that Jazz. I have got my radius to about 498 Miles and ping assist around 25 - 30. The geofilter does show me hosts so that bit is working. When in the game I do get connected to a host, however the ping isn't what the ping is on the XR300. Example : XR300 [23ping] Warzone [64ping]  

Download - 75mbps

Upload - 18.8 mbps

Ping [Automatic server on speedtest.net 11ms] 

Edit ; I do have a NetDuma R2 on it's way. 

• Administrators

Okay so it sounds like the Geo-Filter is working as you're getting a low ping there. The reason for the difference in ping is because the game calculates things like processing delay and includes them in the ping reading. It is server side so there isn't anything you can do to lower this. It may also fluctuate based on the server load. So I would suggest focusing on the ping on the Geo-Filter as that is what you can control. 

Thanks for the reply. I will keep an eye on it. I was playing multiplayer before and I did get into a few games with 42ms ping. However the geofilter was saying I was pinging into a 21ms game?. I did check my latency on the multiplayer menu whilst ingame and it did say it was around 40ping. So the reading on the geofilter was completely off.