No Internet through lan after setup

neo1972

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issues. So all WiFi devices are fine, it's just these two devices connected via ethernet that are having trouble? Have you tried any other device via ethernet to see if they work? Have you tried different ethernet cables?

Yes all WiFi devices are good. I have 2 ps4s and a pc connected via ethernet and a sky box. All of these have no Internet connection. My cables are all new. I've tried modem and router mode and neither work. Its connected by ethernet cable and we went through the setup wizard too. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, neo1972 said:

A guy on twitter from netduma just told me to update the firmware then reset it. Sounds odd as that would surely delete the new update?

No it doesn't delete the new update, go ahead and try it, if that doesn't work then send the email.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, neo1972 said:

Looks like I've got it working. One more question. How do I invite a friend from the states with my geo filter set to UK? 

That is great to hear, was it the update and reset that did it? At the bottom of this guide it gives you instructions on how to do that: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

9 hours ago, Foosinator said:

Neo, did your firmware take a LONG time to update?  I'm having the same issue but my update seems to get stuck at around 30% and doesn't progress any further.  I let it go for about an hour and gave up.

What were you trying to upgrade to?