R2 reboot rinse and repeat

mike

every week i have to reboot (reboot via dashboard) this router sometimes 2 or 3 times a week as it seems just add more and more lag as if the thing is getting full of static.

everytime i want to game i have to run the ping auto set up.

today i got that fed up of it i rebooted it in the middle of a game and guess what happened ?.

my laptop lost internet connection.

my tv lost internet connection.

my playstation and the game i was playing just carried right on as normal (this isnt the first time this has happened btw and i did mention it before) , so this makes me think that if the router turning off doesnt have any effect on the ps4 then what the router is supposedly doing must'nt have any effect on it either ?.

this would explain why my game sessions have gone downhill and why i think the r1 on orig firmware was far better as the r2 just seems to be adding lag and im thinking of sending this back.

i dont want to have to mess about with this setting and that setting and reboot this and tune that i just want a router where i can sit down and game and a router THAT WORKS.

the auto tune gives me different results nearly everytime "its down to the traffic the hub" , erm im on fttc so traffic shouldnt be an issue thats one of the selling point about fibre.

atm im ready to box it all up and would i recommend the r2 well thats A NO.