Geo Filter: Unable to install because some filters are overlapping?

Kam

Hi,

I am new to Net Duma and have recently bought the R2.  However i am having issues in adding my playstation as a device in the Geo Filter section. When i try to add, i chose the PS4 as a device and select "Recommend a mode for my game" option. After clicking next i select Fortnight as the game but get an error message saying "Unable to install because some filters are overlapping" See screenshots attached. Maybe i am doing something incorrect but i can't figure it out, so can someone please assist me?

Thanks,

Kam

Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 15.58.50.png

Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 15.59.03.png

Thanks Fraser, the update has seamed to correct the issue however lagging problems still persist.

Whilst the game is playing my upload speeds are extremely low even though i get 18mbps via my isp. When i do a speed test on netduma these speeds are confirmed. However when i play my game the download speed stay in the range of 47-68mbps but the download speeds drop from the range of 9-18mbps to 325kbps-2.1mbps, which impacts my experience a lot! 

As i am not that technical i don't know what''s going on. Can you help here please?

Thanks,

Kam

• 20201018_185555.thumb.jpg.a9bde0480b845a9b4dcf12cff85559ef.jpg