R2 packet loss

Aroku

Hi, I just recently purchased R2 and faced some issues with it. First of all wifi visual indicator in Windows is going from max to min without drop in connection speed. That is strange, but not critical, I just never experienced anything like that in the past. Second and most important issue is packet lost. MW just stuttering/lags and I have yellow packet loss indicator in the game. Ingame packet loss indicator shows rise from 0% to 20% and higher. The game became unplayable and what is strange that I faced with that issue after few day of flawless online experience. I also have XR500 and although it also have some problems, but it doesnt give packet loss. I just plug cable from R2 to XR500 and it seems to work pretty good, no packet loss at least and the game doesnt stutter. Any suggestions what can be done?

1.jpg

• Administrators

We will be improving the WiFi so that might disappear with the next update. You don't have any packet loss shown in the plot but it is only just over a minute in length, best to try 10 minutes at least. Assuming the plot is the same I would recommend forcing servers slightly further away and see if you have a better experience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 3:14 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We will be improving the WiFi so that might disappear with the next update. You don't have any packet loss shown in the plot but it is only just over a minute in length, best to try 10 minutes at least. Assuming the plot is the same I would recommend forcing servers slightly further away and see if you have a better experience.

Ok. Below you can find results of the test which I did. Connection seems to be stable for unpredictable amount of time, then suddenly it just start showing high ping. In game it just makes game unplayable. Also R2 can reboot by itself from time to time.  Any idea how to overcome these problems?203300831_R2v2.thumb.jpg.10423666d6682a62b34cbacb2a79344c.jpg206184396_R2v3.thumb.jpg.40b5363d0b15ac46a8677d366b7f6114.jpg

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've sent you a PM, please check to see if that is more stable.

Thanks. After update connection became better, but still have the same issue with packet loss and in game stuttering. Is there anything I can try to adjust via R2 menu?

34 minutes ago, Aroku said:

Thanks. After update connection became better, but still have the same issue with packet loss and in game stuttering. Is there anything I can try to adjust via R2 menu?

Are you wired or wireless when playing?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Aroku said:

I've just noticed in your plots that your interval is set to 5, can you set this to 2.5 which is default please and post those results?