Netduma R2 just quit on me?

Avalon2099

So last night I have my PS4 on my entertainment center hooked to the 2.4 wifi and suddenly start getting insanely low download and upload, like 4mb/s down and 400k/bs up, when my connection is 1000 down and 100 up, tried troubleshooting, by resetting PS4, then router, then router and ISP modem, nothing. Went to bed angry about having to troubleshoot this router again and again day after day, at least it was functioning for the rest of my devices properly, but no it really hasnt. 

Fast forward to today, I wake up and fresh to have another go from a different perspective at it and find that now my router isnt accepting ANY signals from the ISP modem. 

I reset router, reset ISP modem and nothing, no internet. I disconnect router and connect computer DIRECTLY to ISP modem, all my internet is back and my speeds are now 950+ MB/s and 100 MB/s upload, dumbfounded and in utter shock, I reconnect the Duma R2 router and... Nothing... No signals are getting through, Ive replaced ALL of the cables with new CAT6 cables, ive factory reset the modem, ive run the diagnostic tool on the network adapter on my PC and nothing.

This "new" firmware thats supposed to be coming out for weeks now seems nowhere in sight, but I cant even get into DumaOs because the router refuses any and all internet connections. 

What. Is. Wrong. With. This. Router?

• Administrators

You can't access the interface at all using the LAN IP? What happens when you try to access it? I sent you a PM with a firmware if you are able to access it. When something like that happens look in the log and see if there are any entries around the time of the issue.

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can't access the interface at all using the LAN IP? What happens when you try to access it? I sent you a PM with a firmware if you are able to access it. When something like that happens look in the log and see if there are any entries around the time of the issue.

Wasnt able to yesterday, disconnected it and let it sit for 24 hours. Recently completed a factory reset on it and its working so far. I will attempt to use the new firmware once its fully up and running