QoS auto-setup and Connection Benchmark not working

Adaren

Hey Everyone!

When I start the auto-setup process in the congestion control menu I get the following error message: " TypeError: this.getDatasetMeta(...).controller is null"  What does it mean? How can I make it work?

My other problem is with the connection benchmark feature. After clicking the run test button nothing happens. Yesterday it worked, altough showing completely different speeds than speedtest.net. What could be the issue?

Thanks in advance!

Did what You told me in PM and its not working, tried it with different browsers aswell. This is the new error message I get: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setHoverStyle' of null"

No, the test does not complete after clicking ok, the error message pops up again and again and again until I cancel the test. Nothing apears when I hover over the box.

The setup: ISP gateway in bridge mode connected to R2 (PPPoE), my PC connected to R2.  

Connection benchmark suddenly started to work, earlier when I clicked the run test button nothing happened and after like 5 minutes I got 3 D grades or nothing at all. The speed I get seems completely off, and it also shows ping spikes. Here is a screenshot:

dumaos connection benchmark spikes.png