Best Wifi I ever had!

fakkel

I have tried 10+ router in my life from all brands and I have to say the NetdumaR2 is insane!

I have seen multiple people hating about the poor reception and speed and I have no clue what they are talking about.

I have great wifi everywhere in my house, plus I download with 30mbps on wifi! Not mbit but true MB per second!

Thanks a lot this is truly insane!

The probably don't release a untested and very poor product, so for most it should be an amazing step up, like for me.

I have seen people having wifi issues in real life with it, but they tried to get 2 Playstations 4 a tv and 2 gaming desktops on it, all on wifi and all on the attic, I mean come on.

Guest Killhippie
5 hours ago, fakkel said:

The probably don't release a untested and very poor product, so for most it should be an amazing step up, like for me.

I have seen people having wifi issues in real life with it, but they tried to get 2 Playstations 4 a tv and 2 gaming desktops on it, all on wifi and all on the attic, I mean come on.

I think you are mistaken about how many devices a router can handle a router can deal with up to 250 devices, I use a different router but have 13 devices on Wi-Fi with no issue. The R2 can deal with more than the handful of devices you mention. It does at present have a few Wi-Fi bugs it seems and the people with those issues will be getting a fix hopefully soon with new firmware.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, Ste G said:

My Wifi is not very good with the R2, though may depend on what the house is made of.

My house has very well insolation, I just only use the NetdumaR2 downstairs and the wifi speeds are insane! Of course I don't try to stretch the single and use it on the fucking attic, you have way other devices cover those needs!

On 10/4/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ste G said:

My Wifi is not very good with the R2, though may depend on what the house is made of.

Placement within the property is very important as is checking in for interference from other channels to make the best of the R2 WiFi. 
to check coverage and internal throughput some of us use an app called WiFi Sweetspots. This can check the throughput on both 2.4 and 5Ghz and you can see where the WiFi is at its weakest or dead spots.

Some WiFi analysers show channel utilisation which is also handy along side the above but remember all devices used with these are not accurate as there are variables involved but will help to spot issues.