Modern warfare Georgia server

x12Tyler

28 minutes ago, x12Tyler said:

Why did the modern warfare Georgia server get removed? That is right where I live and gives me a 15-23ms ping each game. Please add it back

There is a screen shot of the ping heat map and where I have my marker in geo filter which the server In Georgia gives me the beat ping and on the heat map tests at 14-15 I don’t understand why it keeps getting removed, I complained once before about it not being there when it showed on the r1 and not the r2 and it got added now today all of a sudden it’s gone again. Also the 3rd screenshot is my test speeds what can I do to fix that I don’t understand why it tests so low and gives a d rating when I got fiber gig internet.

7A3838EB-EAE1-47FB-AFD2-5C80B2EFE7CD.jpeg

BC297CD1-02D0-4874-9135-5702E827A8FD.jpeg

46755F05-67BF-44A3-944B-4ACF4EC0ABAF.jpeg

44 minutes ago, x12Tyler said:

There is a screen shot of the ping heat map and where I have my marker in geo filter which the server In Georgia gives me the beat ping and on the heat map tests at 14-15 I don’t understand why it keeps getting removed, I complained once before about it not being there when it showed on the r1 and not the r2 and it got added now today all of a sudden it’s gone again. Also the 3rd screenshot is my test speeds what can I do to fix that I don’t understand why it tests so low and gives a d rating when I got fiber gig internet.

7A3838EB-EAE1-47FB-AFD2-5C80B2EFE7CD.jpeg

BC297CD1-02D0-4874-9135-5702E827A8FD.jpeg

46755F05-67BF-44A3-944B-4ACF4EC0ABAF.jpeg

But yet now bo4 has the Georgia server which didn’t the other day I don’t understand why things keep getting adjusted like this that don’t need touched.

73342F16-E434-4246-9E87-0DA3D629A28C.jpeg

• Administrators
5 hours ago, x12Tyler said:

Why did the modern warfare Georgia server get removed? That is right where I live and gives me a 15-23ms ping each game. Please add it back

5 hours ago, x12Tyler said:

4 hours ago, x12Tyler said:

But yet now bo4 has the Georgia server which didn’t the other day I don’t understand why things keep getting adjusted like this that don’t need touched.

We don't specifically remote any servers from heatmap unless they're not used anymore. Also sometimes servers will fail to ping, for example in one of the screenshots you've got 18 servers that failed to ping. If for example it wasn't available on heatmap anymore the Geo-Filter would still be able to connect to it if it was still used. Connection Benchmark speed results are being improved on, if speedtest.net gives you close to your expected speeds then that is good.

On 10/2/2020 at 12:09 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We don't specifically remote any servers from heatmap unless they're not used anymore. Also sometimes servers will fail to ping, for example in one of the screenshots you've got 18 servers that failed to ping. If for example it wasn't available on heatmap anymore the Geo-Filter would still be able to connect to it if it was still used. Connection Benchmark speed results are being improved on, if speedtest.net gives you close to your expected speeds then that is good.

That’s fine but I’m general ive only had my netduma hooked up for a little over a week now and the last 2 or 3 days devices just completely drop the internet. For example my son will load his pc up and will say connected but no internet connection and will have to completely reboot the netduma for it to start working again and then the Wi-Fi is just terrible which firstly it just don’t have no range at all on it at all like my normal isp router which I think sucks gets way better Wi-Fi ranges but even besides that devices have been completely dropping off or doing the same thing as the pc I mentioned will be connected but start saying no internet connection, it’s hard to really say if it’s the netduma or my actual internet though considering it may run good for 6-10 hours and then start doing that until it’s rebooted.