Fortnite on Netduma R2

Vacid

When I first got my Netduma R2 setup I hopped in a creative server on Fortnite and it felt super delayed. I tried using geo filter and everything and it still felt delayed. If anyone could help me here that would be appreciated.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Do to the way Fortnite matchmaking works it only tries to connect to a game when loading in to it and so may be quicker to back out and research to get the server you want - aided by looking at the Geo Map. You will need to use QoS as well to optimize your connection. Run some Connection Benchmark tests and use Congestion Control with Always selected and try different percentages to bring the Ping Under Load benchmark result down as low as possible.

Would be difficult to show through a video, but i'll try my best to explain. Pretty much in the short way of explaining it, when I go to select an edit in fortnite it will not select/confirm sometimes. By the way, the only reason it would be hard to show through video is pretty much because I am feeling the lag. I can still do all the stuff I want, but it feels a bit delayed when I do it. (I'm super bad at explaining but the video wouldn't show what is happening)

• Administrators

Understood, in Fortnite settings enable NET Debug stats so that when you play you see network information at the top of the screen. When you notice the issue look at the stats, does anything appear strange like packet loss etc? If you could a screenshot of that would be great.