R-App is not loaded yet

Hello everyone,

I have an XR500 and when I want to access the geo-filter, QoS, Device Manager, Network Monitor, and Hybrid VPN, it would try to load but give me a message saying "This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." I tried to access the dashboard through Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. I did reboots, factory resets, downgraded from V2.3.2.56 to V2.3.2.32 with factory reset, and upgraded to dumaOS 3.0 beta and the R-apps will not load. 

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

What device did you try to access it on? In System Information in the Rapp panel, click the 3 line icon and change the number of retries to 5 and then reboot the router from the interface, can you access it after that?

10 hours ago, RichardRO said:

I have the same issue with XR1000 randomly, this is the DUMAOS acting up and not being tested properly :((

I've responded to your topic.

I changed the retries to 5 and rebooted and I got the same result. I decided to try and take everything off the network and see if it would load and it did. I started adding devices 1 by 1 and so far no issues. 

I found out the culprit was an IR control device called BroadLink RM Mini 3, I use it for controlling my TV, sound bar and fan. I forgot to connect that device when I was adding my devices again. So when I added the RM Mini 3 and rebooted the router the R-apps would not load, when I took the RM Mini 3 off and rebooted the router the R-apps did load. To make sure that was the device causing the issue, I took everything back off the network and added only my phone and the RM Mini 3 and the R-apps did not load, I took off the RM mini 3 and the R-apps did load. Now I can't figure out how to have this device on the network and access the r-apps at the same time.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Roguestatus sti said:

also having a uncaught unmatched device error that want let add a device or geo filter to work. running 256 and have set the retries to 5 with no luck. any other idea's that could help with problem?

Did that occur after an update? If so you will need to rename the devices that were added back to the original name or reconnect them if they were disconnected, otherwise do a factory reset.