No internet

JayAayWhy

Yes but it kicks in and out 

I was wondering on returning this one and getting a new one. I just got this product like 2 weeks ago 

Who can help me with a return, I got proof of purchase and any other documents needed to proceed with the transaction 

• Administrators

Okay and when you access it does it go to the setup wizard? If so you will need to complete that so it gets internet. Likely going out if you're trying to use it with WiFi while setup wizard is active so use ethernet. If you purchased 14 days+ ago then will need to diagnose a fault before it can be replaced so lets try and fix that first & check your exact order date.

I’ve went thru the setup wizard each time router was reseted and factory reset option, this just happened out of know where. It was working superb. While not connected to internet and only interface,  After going thru settings and trying to check bandwidth or checking to solve issue, router kinks into reboot.  

my purchase date is September 7th, 2020. 

Help please lol this is driving me nuts. I can’t play my games or surf the web. I totally missed out on BOCW this weekend 😐

Is there a direct line I can talk to someone in regards to the R2 product. I purchased this product on September 7th and I’m just trying to either exchange this item for another, having issues with it or get a refund. 

• Administrators

What is the R2 connected to? Is it a pure modem or a router - provides WiFi? What is your ISP? I'm sure we will be able to get it working but you can email [email protected] with your order number if you wish to get a replacement or a refund. As Monday will be your last day for returning for any reason it would be your choice regarding a refund or replacement. As I said though I'm sure we can get it resolved. Maybe give it until Sunday evening and if we can't resolve it then send the email, nothing to lose as it we wouldn't start to process it until Monday anyway most likely.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, JayAayWhy said:

Ok that sounds great, I guess we can troubleshoot it and if nothing works then I’ll ask for a replacement not a refund. I love this router. My ISP is service electric and is connected to a their modem 

Glad to hear you love it! Do you know the model of the modem you have? You should be able to find out by looking on the underside. Do you know if you require PPPoE, VLAN or DHCP identifiers to get a connection? Do you have a dynamic or static IP? Have you changed any WAN Settings on the R2?

• Administrators

Okay that is peculiar because you are actually getting a connection as it's showing your public IP. Could you do the Connection Benchmark test please and see if it actually provides results? Applying DHCP didn't help then? Does the internet work on ANY of your devices? I've sent you a PM, please try that also.

Tried Connection benchmark test multiple times and waited for long periods of time and nothing shows up. Apply DCHO didn’t help and internet doesn’t work on any other devices.  At this point what I did was run latest version 3.0.123 and Inter was fine and on Wi-Fi   But interface wouldn’t show and stay stuck with loading circle like if it’s going to load but I waited over 30 min at one point And nothing. 

I just notice something too even tho I am getting internet on devices and I cannot access routers interface. Ping on my cod games is ranging from 26-300 and glitching out   If I reboot router is back to square one with access to interface but no connection  🤷🏼‍♂️

• Administrators

Thank you very much for all the information. At this point I would recommend you send the email so we can process a replacement, please include your order number, in the email provide a link to this topic as well. I recommend we collect the router for debugging in house as well.

Hey I have question? Do I deliver the router to the address it was purchased from. I also would like for you guys to debug the router in home just in case I have an issue with my new one coming in.  Thank again for your help. 

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, JayAayWhy said:

Hey I have question? Do I deliver the router to the address it was purchased from. I also would like for you guys to debug the router in home just in case I have an issue with my new one coming in.  Thank again for your help. 

The address will depend on where you are from but they'll give you the information you need when you email. The devs likely will debug it given your issue.