Temperature monitoring in DumaOS

I have noticed the XR500 getting frozen sometimes. I am living in Los Angeles and it gets very hot here and during the heart waves we are asked to keep the thermostat at a higher setting to protect the grid from overloading. I have noticed that the router gets really hot so I bought a cooling pad for it and the random freezes decreased. My ps4 would say lan cable disconnected and the computer would not be able to access the router GUI. It comes back in a couple of seconds but I have noticed with the cooling pad it reduced it to almost none. So I know there are several people complaining of the random internet issues and I think this is the problem. We need to be able to monitor the temperature 

Yes, thank you. I am switching to the XR1000 and I hope it will not have the game overheating issues but it makes sense to have temperature monitoring in DumaOS anyway and possible alerts sent to an email address I think this is an important feature to have. I will still continue to use the cooling pad with the XR1000.