I didn't have my Netduma R1 Beta for DumaOS 3.0 & I need help.

DarkMareRMG

Hello Netduma Developers, I wanted to let you know that I login to the site to sign in for the beta for DumaOS 3.0 from the Netduma R1 & I still didn't received it at the moment on my email, so I needed some help as possible. Thank You TeamDuma With The R1 Router Product Since I Bought It During COD AW At That Time.

On 9/6/2020 at 11:11 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Take a look at the main forum and you should see the beta section where you can download the firmware.

I don't see any beta section. Could you provide me with a link perhaps? I signed up for the 3.0 beta on R1 a while ago, never received email.

Thank you.

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Fjreisat said:

I don't see any beta section. Could you provide me with a link perhaps? I signed up for the 3.0 beta on R1 a while ago, never received email.

Thank you.

8 hours ago, Mackavelly said:

@Netduma Fraser same I dont see it there, only for the XR. Can you share the link please? 

You can both access it here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/130-dumaos-30-beta-netduma-r1/

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Chilly said:

Same here i still not have recieved a link for dumaos 3.0 for the R1 even though i signed up for the beta awhile ago, but when i click on the link above it does not load 🙄

Try again please, you should have access now.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
14 minutes ago, lordsensato said:

HI Netduma Fraser, Can you send me a link to acess to duma os 30 beta for my netduma r1? thanks.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You now have access, enjoy! https://forum.netduma.com/forum/130-dumaos-30-beta-netduma-r1/

• 1 month later...