Can’t connect on any device

Nwinc1

All devices were working fine. After a struggle to initially set up my NetDuma R2 router earlier this week I was able to fix it Through my ISP. After getting it to work I didn’t touch it out of fear it would not work again. The power went out briefly during a thunderstorm and came back on minutes later. And now none of my devices connect. Lights on the router and modem were the same as they were prior to the power outage.    The WiFi network is visible when you search on any device but when you connect to it, you cannot access the internet. I have tried rebooting both the modem and the router. My ISP is spectrum and my max Speed is 400 MB/s. I can still somehow access DumaOS but when I test the connection speeds it tries to load then it stops and does not provide a rating or result. What should be my next course of action.

Internet is mysteriously going back to normal, I rebooted the router and flipped the ethernet cable between the modem and R2. What I would like to do is kind of prevent this from happening in the future  if that’s possible? as the router works great while it’s working, I shouldn’t have to reach out to a forum every time the power goes out.

• Administrators

Thanks for that information. What do you mean you flipped the ethernet cable exactly? Just to be sure the ethernet cable from the modem is plugged into the blue port on the R2? It's hard to tell what the cause is but we have a new firmware coming soon so hopefully it won't be an issue then.

I essentially took the Ethernet cable and took the end that was plugged into the modem and plugged it into the router, and vice versa for the end that was originally plugged into the router. That’s all