No Power Adapter

DMM

I just received my NetDuma R2 router. It came with no power adapter or cellophane on the box. Fortunately I had an old power adapter laying around that works with it, but I feel like I paid for a new product and received a repackaged used one? Also it would be nice to have the power adapter that is supposed to come with it. Let me know if anything can be done. Thank you. Order #26648

The same happened to me too...except the router itself was missing. I had all the cords and antennas. I'm starting to think that things are being stolen piece by piece while it's in the process of getting to the customers. DHL starting to seem a bit sketchy IMO. However, I Hope you get your adapter. My stuff should arrive soon too I Hope.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, DMM said:

I just received my NetDuma R2 router. It came with no power adapter or cellophane on the box. Fortunately I had an old power adapter laying around that works with it, but I feel like I paid for a new product and received a repackaged used one? Also it would be nice to have the power adapter that is supposed to come with it. Let me know if anything can be done. Thank you. Order #26648

Hey, welcome to the forum!"

Very sorry to hear about this. Please could you email us with your order number and a link to this topic and we will take care of it.

9 hours ago, StayFocused said:

The same happened to me too...except the router itself was missing. I had all the cords and antennas. I'm starting to think that things are being stolen piece by piece while it's in the process of getting to the customers. DHL starting to seem a bit sketchy IMO. However, I Hope you get your adapter. My stuff should arrive soon too I Hope.

I doubt someone would take the router without the other aspects required to make it work - more likely this was just an error when packaging the routers.