Racing Games / Fighters -- Many titles

Hello guys,

Just received my r2 and have been having a fiddle with it and getting to know it etc.

So, loads of popular games on there but they are majority FPS

Racing and Arcade fighters would be great additions...especially as these titles are so reliant on ultra fast reaction and combitional inputs

Is it possible to start adding racing titles, as there has been a massive rise in sim racing in recent times

• Assetto Corsa Competizion
  • Assetto Corsa
  • iRacing
  • GT Sport
  • Forza
  • Project Cars
  • F1
  • Dirt
  • Dirt Rally
  • R Factor
  • Automobilista
  • WRC

Street Fighter

• Tekken
  • Mortal Combat
  • DBZ Fighters
  • Jump Force
  • Injustice

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Seye said:

Yes I believe he is, I had it in mind but I keep forgetting to ask for more profiles added. It takes a while to find lobby's on street fighter v

Keep in mind all the profiles do is set the Geo-Filter to a pre-defined radius by us so it wouldn't give you much benefit if you're used to changing the settings manually.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello thanks for reply

So I am in Australia... Big place. 

So as an example in gt sport even though we are confined to Asia pacific region, having a game hosted in Japan when I'm at the bottom of Australia, the ping is quite bad. 

I havnt done much online stuff with the fighting titles (just been playing with friends)  I know that being able to match make only rather then all of Asia pacific would be much preferable. 

You have to consider that Australia is as large as all of Europe or USA. so even a game hosted in Australia, to the other side is something like 3500km away. It is now add a whole bunch of island nations and then ocean before it reaches Japanese servers, or Indonesian.. It's like a 250ms ping