$ is not defined error

JNOR

Good evening, 

I am trying to access the dumaOS to make some changes on the router but I am getting the error "$ is not defined" when trying to login...?

Anyone have the same issues in the past with this? 

Thanks

What is an incognito window? 

Could this be due to me putting in an incorrect password to get in the UI? 

Tried both incognito window and cleared cache and cookies...still nothing 

• Administrators

Possibly but it should work if it asked you to login again when using the incognito window. Was there any settings changes or anything prior to the error appearing? I think you'll need to do a reset by holding the button in the back of the router for 25 seconds.

No but I do have access to the internet for 2-3 mins. That error shows up after entering login information for the UI regardless. When I run network diagnostics on windows it says DNS error. 

Im pretty sure I’m on the latest version but this just started happening out of nowhere. Like I said before I haven’t made changes in a while so I figured I would login to the UI and check it out and make some changes but it will not let me in for whatever reason. Any way the router could have bricked? I’ve had this one for about 7 years now. 

• Administrators

I don't think it's bricked but I'm not sure what we can do, are you on 3.0 or the one prior to this? I may need to pass this onto the devs. On the interface right click the page and go to inspect element. Go to the console tab and take a screenshot please.