Not getting all my internet speeds!

Snipingzom

Hey just the other day my r2 router start failing the connection benchmark test i pay for 400 up 20 down but when i run a Connection benchmark or even try to auto detect my internet speed on the qos i not even getting half my internet speed i thought maybe it was my modem so i unhooked everything and plugged my modem Directly into my pc and ran 10 speed test on speedtest.com and ever test i was getting over 400 down and 20 up like i have been getting for a while till yesterday so i reconnected the r2 i looked at at all my cables they or cat 6 i even went out and got new ones to make sure that wasn't the problem still the same thing so i did a  factory reset on the r2 turned off the qos settings as to make sure that wasn't interfering with speed test and still the same thing im getting 90 down and 12 to 7 up i look at the device manager and i should get-up to 10000 down on part one but its not giving me all my speeds for some reason i never ran in to anything like this on the r1 or the xr500 so im at a lost i dont know what to do 

15977075391937949928430449667108.jpg

15977075971551734297126705969721.jpg

15977076516945199288448305574273.jpg

• Administrators

The port link speed is correct, it will be maximum 1000Mbits, port 3 though does need another ethernet cable. Have you done any tests to speedtest.net through the R2, what do you get there? Set your speeds manually on the R2 and then do another speed test, what do you get?

Port 3 is for my tv so im fine with just the 100mb for my tv and when i run a speed test on like speed test.com i get all my speeds and when i set the manual i get the correct speed on other websites but not netduma i just added my rx500 to my modem then added my r2 to the rx 500 and i get the correct speeds and a A + on everything but when i connect the r2 to the modem on its own my speeds are really bad when i do the connection benchmark i get a D on everything but whats so crazy is that it just started doing this aday ago everything was fine i was play cod and i was noticing i was lagging and getting high ping so i ran a Connection benchmark and things went down hill from there