R2 random disconnecting issue

Neutrality

idk if anyone else is having the same issue but im getting random disconnects every 30 to 40 mins ive tryd wired/wireless 2g and 5g bands and always after 30 to 40 mins i get a disconnect all devices loose internet and the router login page is unresponsive and says either r app failed/missing json/ or shows the same message as when you reboot.

id say it takes about 30 seconds to a minute for everything to reconnect 

9E92E69A-F0FC-4F6B-AD40-C7A837707A07.jpeg

6F544491-8E44-45B5-888F-831C95A94774.jpeg

• Administrators

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I may need to get the developers involved on this one but please try this hot fix firmware first and see if it helps: 

It's possible this hot fix firmware will help to resolve your issues:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vklzjkftpdcd01t/DumaOS-R2-RC5-Production-3.0.129-100820.sig?dl=0

To update: Download the file above, open DumaOS, click the three dots in the top right corner, choose update, upload the file you just downloaded, and wait a few minutes while the R2 restarts.

Once it's upgraded and you can access the interface I would recommend you do a factory reset via the interface as well. Let us know how you get on.

i got the installation to come up but after i got to picking the date and time this happened. nothing loads no options it just keeps displaying that message

E8B00E0A-A8D1-42A5-9340-E80347750BB1.jpeg

• Administrators

Please follow these instructions and see if that loads the interface properly:

1. Right click the page and select 'Inspect element'
  2. In the window that appears click 'Network' at the top
  3. Just underneath where you clicked network enable the checkbox for 'Disable Cache'
  4. Then click and hold the browser refresh button in the top left and select 'Empty cache & hard reload'

i got it back up and running but still the same disconnect happening weird thing is i noticed for me atleast it happens nearly instantly when i join partys on psn before it would happen pretty fast to probably with in around 20 seconds to a minute. 

i also tested this in a online lobby with no other players and nothing seemed to happen but the moment i joind players i disconnected with in 20-30 mins. very odd wonder if it has something to do with connection to other players  

so far ive only tested on gta im not running geo fliter or anything else other then qos im also running wired 

• Administrators

In Settings change the DHCP lease time hours to 168 and apply, does that help with the issue at all? That's very strange, do you have an open NAT? What is your exact physical setup?

I've also PMd you regarding the Missing JSON error you received.