Bad Ping on Upload on DumaOS 3.0 (or on my part)(NEED HELP)

plakstra

Every test i've done on the new OS has showed me that i have a very high upload ping underload. 

I do know my Modem has a Puma 6 chipset. but is there somethink i can do about it? 

cuz in games it feels like im behind seconds after the enemy, im also getting shot around corners etc. i do own a XR500 and a R1 as well. so yeah...

What can i do?? because it feels impossible to play online games for me right now.

image.png

• Administrators

Well keep in mind your average ping isn't too bad. It's when your connection is under load that there is a high ping, if this doesn't happen often then it shouldn't affect you. However, you can experiment with the Congestion Control sliders and then redo the test to see if ping under load improves. I'd suggest trying the Auto Setup first, prioritize for latency, apply the settings it suggests and redo the test.

i don't know what to do. i just feel like I laggbehind everyone in everygame i play. its driving me  crazy!! I got the the netduma  years ago now  in 2017 i think and played BO3 most but i lived  at my moms house and my connection was crisp af. but ever sinds ive lived on my own my Connection is just super bad.

I  had Fiber in the  begining and its was still trash. new I got a new profider and got a Puma 6 on my modem. its driving me crazy!!

how can I test or prove  the is something  rong with my connection to the house? cuz it cant be me. (right?)